Saturday, September 6, 2014
Creative Commons on Blogger
I am so proud of myself. I have added the "Creative Commons" license to my blog.
Here's how to do it:
1. Go to the Creative Commons website and set up your licensing. Copy the code.
2. On the main page of your blog, click on "layout." It's in the left hand column.
3. Choose one of the "Gadgets." When you click on it, you will see choices.
4. Choose HTML/Java Script. Click on it.
5. Paste in your code.
6. Preview. If you like it, accept the changes.
Mine is at the very bottom of the entire page if you want to peek at it!